Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Plans To Take Over The World #3,872

While driving down the freeway listening to a catchy tune, I had what may be a very brilliant and very ridiculous idea- a CD full of earworm songs. Nice thing is, if you get a song stuck in your head all you have to do is pop the CD in and it is guaranteed GONE. Only problem is that a different song will be very firmly lodged. So far I'm thinking of using:

  • "There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" from Disney's Carousel of Progress
  • "Katamari On the Rocks" from Katamari Damacy
  • "Cruel Angel Thesis" from Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • "Take a Chance On Me" by ABBA
and I'm sure I'll come up with many more. Got any ideas for ones to add? Let me know in the Comments. And don't dare suggest "it's a small world". That's why the Carousel of Progress song is in there- it's a Disney earworm without being as sickly saccharine as small world.